-How long you've been playing
-What YOU want the UPDGA to be

Tags: UPDGA, YOU, profile

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

UPDGA# - 0001
Chris Hall
Playing - 3years
I want the UPDGA to be an organization that let's people be themself. That doesn't try to force everyone into thier image of what society thinks they should look like and play like. That dosn't have some huge rule book to try to memorize. Somewhere where tournys can have the same relaxed feel as a sunday game with friends.
gregory richard lane, 0003
playing since the nineties
and want everyone in the updga to putt well
double 0 12 (bond, Z bond)
Zubie!
since 2002
All I want (to do is a zoom zoom in the boom boom) relaxed play just like back in the day when we first started to play the great game if DG. Not worrying about penalty strokes and stuff...pretty much back to basics
#9, #9, #9, I'm B.J. (Bogeyman) Ondo, been playing for a year come Sept. 08, I'm an "OLD" guy, 50+, riddled with arthritis but love to throw plastic! ;) The UPDGA, should be a Major FUN, few rules as possible, Recreational biased, Disc Golf Assoc. That and PLS. keep the "we should play for money" to the utmost minimum, why, because "I'M POOR"!! As stated I don't do booze or drugs, just ain't my thing in life, that and my wife is "totally allergic" to Mary Jane! :O I got into DG to get some excersize without having to wear "spandex", (my butt in spandex, makes you want to hide the kido's!) I can't afford "Polo shirts" although I do like the "pocket T's", holds my reading glasses, (remember I'm OLD!). ;)

Take care, have FUN, Throw Plastic!

Right Arm, Outa State, Farm Out!!
nitegolfer
15 years + 6 years off
Simple and Fun.
Jamie C
Been playing 8 years.
I want the UPDGA to be like early America.
Full of great ideas that enrich the lives of those involved.
hey now,double0020# checking in.Ed(mr ed) old school target player from the early 60's.Disc golf format play 2000 to present day/year.Rec player.Talk and promote this easy,great sport to everyone who will take the time to listen.Peace,mr ed(old school)
beatz
2 years
updga should be centered about fun no bullshit like 2m rules aor 3min lost disc limit, the dicks in my group however better help me find it.
Hey guys

Been playing about 6 months now .... Im addicted
If you want to come play in a great event perfect for UPDGA members come up to Ontario and get in on a OD event deffinatley not your collared shirt even.

Can I have #24 or #69 if the aint takin yet??? Woot!
mongo_oo32,with more to come?
2years of constant weekends
a layed back place to check out the whats what of disk golf .my lil bro and my 13year old nephew flip with us but we are nearing a plato[that flat spot on a hill,not the writer] its nice to hear new ideas from new ppl .
#33264 - so i dont get this and my PDGA # confused
Bill
3 years
I would like the UPDGA to just be, without any expectations
UPDGA # 0049
Don McElroy, nickname ( Dutch)
5 years back
Looking for a group of players that are not uptight, but are passionate about the game and having fun while playing.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968