www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just a thought, how about we have a "UPDGA Gathering", no not a tournament just a gathering of thrower's, somewhere as close to the geographical CENTER of the USA as we can find a "Disc Golf Course" at. That would be somewhere in Kansas, so we'd want it to be in the Sept. 09 time frame, (fall), Labor Day Weekend maybe??

This could eventually work up into, "Regional Gatherings", don't know if we'd ever get large enough for "State Gatherings". Ok, well the idea is "Open for Discussion and Debate", LOL, let me know what you all think!! :)

Bogeyman
Colorado Springs, CO.

Views: 5

Replies to This Discussion

We'll add it to the list for the vote. Thanks for throwing in your input.

On a personal note, I tryed to go play Toneys on my DG Road Trip last year, but he was at a wedding that weekend. :( O well, I go through that area to go to my parents in El Dorado Co. I can allways check it out then. Are you from around that area Ron?

AlternaTour, Thank you that will be a big help.

If we can get other people to help with throwing in prizes, I know I'll be bringing out a good amount.

Keep Hucking
-Chris UPGDA# 0001
How much would we be looking at to rent it out?

AlternaTour said:
Since we have strayed a bit from the private land issue: I submit for a vote for

Token Creek Co. park (near Madison WI, unfortunately still not central to all).

It is a great pay to play where the course can be rented out with group camping off of hole #8. I ran an event there last year with great results.
Beaver Ranch, CO.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968