www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is your most memorable moment from the Championship?.

Tags: Survey

Views: 3

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Playing the first round with Schwebby! :)
Thanks RheTT
Too many to post all of them since i have played them all. Just a few....First year my rookie year, I was on the lead card during the 2nd round playing with Kenny, Todd Branch, and Sugar.(ended up missing cash by a stroke) 2006 playing in the Lead card for the Final round and holding on for 2nd place.(my 3rd straight year in the Top 5)
Thanks for sharing and congratulations!! Maybe this is your year?!
This year's M.M.M. was at the hotel. Decided to leave the in-room party and see what's happening down in the lobby er poker area. Elevator doors open up. Couple of guys sitting in there, nice chairs, a phone and music playing. By the time I rode up again in a few minutes there were a half-dozen more folks just hanging out...

Won't forget that anytime soon.

Anybody else remember the elevator party?

And then there was the official party.

Joe
Both are memories that I wish I never had. They both occurred at USDGC 2007:

First round this year.Millennium put up a $500 bounty for first round turned in at par or better with no penalties. I played great all day, but my putter had abandoned me. I was sitting in 18' s fairway -1 with NO penalties. I was out early and knew I would be the first in. I had about 225 feet between me and the bounty. I throw my beat Aviar aout 150 feet . I land it in the middle of the fairway. It slided all the way down the hill and hits tho OB stake. It pops up and rolls OB landing within a foot of being IN. I felt the $500 slip through my fingers. 3 cards later Pete Wyngaard comes in and collects the $500.

Also, having two forehands shots trickle OB on 17 on back to back throws in Round 4. I threw identical shots that both landed OB inches from the rope (not even in the water completely). I ended up taking a 7. I missed the cash by 1 throw. That hurt!

In 2008 I want to create fond memories of this tourney. in 2007, It was one of those Murphy's Law tournaments. Anything that could go wrong- went wrong.
2001-When Harold bought my country flag(the netherlands) and playing wise,I did a roller on hole #5(from the Tee) about 100 feet past the ditch!!
Also it was pretty cool that I birdied hole17- 4 times and they had a cam on that hole.I would always look into the camera and say "birdie...Millennium" . On sunday John Houck came up to me and said; the moment I turned on my pc, I saw you saying Birdie...Millennium. That was cool cuz' he and Harold were my sponsors. ;)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968