www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Now that the daylight savings are back so is the Wednesday Night mini. 

Last week was the first week and we had thirteen people and played doubles.

We are alternating between doubles and singles and with that said, tonight is singles.

The entry fee for tonight is six bucks but will change on April 1st to eight.  This represents a change of two dollars for the course fund.

Hope to see everyone out tonight.

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dave can we also start some different formats for doubles that would be cool too. Alternating shot, Best hole and Worse drive or something like that? Keep things interesting.
As soon as I feel comfortable that everyone can show up on time, bring lights if need be, proper change for their entries, etc, lmao. Not a bad idea.
i am on board with the formats alternating from week to week depending on the amount of people that could be used to speed up the rounds...i will be making efforts to attend most nights during the summer like last year, but not going to be able to this week...still helping dave find his brats and beer!!!!!
Yeah the wife thinks its too soon to head back out to the course tonight but you know that is not realistic for us disc addicts but ill heed the warning so that i may return to the course at a later date with all my parts attached.
Nice little thunderstorm that rolled through yesterday afternoon. It almost cancelled the Wednesday Night mini but it didn't.
Only had to use the umbrellas until hole six and only got a little damp as it never did anything more than drizzle. Four way tie for first place so we threw a ctp from eighteen's basket to sixteen's basket. Drew and B-Rad missed left and right and then Barry hit basket and dropped right next to the pin. Then I took the money by snuggling up next to the pin and edging Barry out of first place money and making him settle for second place money. Oh-yeah-baby!!!
Last night was skins format, good stuff even though I only got one skin, dammit man.
Ace pot is almost back up to four hundred bucks. Odd numbered holes in the shorts, even will move to the shorts pretty soon so all holes will be short for the 2nd Annual Ice Bowl.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968