www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anyone interested in playing world doubles in March I am in need of a partner to play. Registration is on the 15th of this month. Link to Doubles Tournament information

Views: 4

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone, anyone, anyone??? My partner from last year and myself are going to go, and a few people from Veterans and Z Boaz, we should have a few more from Weatherford go to.
anyone else in? joel and I are registered...maybe a dfw to austin caravan?
I am pretty sure Andy and Drew are going as well. Not sure who else.
we would know for sure if those slackers would post replies...
Adam, are you and joel heading down Thurs night or Friday morning? Drew and Andy were talking about going down Thursday night and I was thinking about that too.
Who has a truck and wants to carry my firewood to World Dubs for me.
I am off Thursday so its up to Adam when we leave we were planning on early Friday morning but I'm willing to leave on Thursday night if he can.
will have to double check with the wife and my work...i am working over from day to day at the job so i might have some run-over time to take on thurs...i am planning on taking half the day off, but the leaving thurs really is up to the wife...will check with her today and get back with yall to let you guys know for sure...i would love to leave thurs, giving us a full day on friday to get familiar with the facility a little bit and check out some possible 'problem areas'
ok but remember "this is your weekend", so regardless of what the wife or work says, you better be ready when you do get there, because there are thirty six holes of problem areas waitin for you, lmao
talked with her last night and we are goo to go on thursday night...now to just work out the fine details for time/meeting place...drew mentioned something about 6pm...i would feel better with 630/7pm so i can see the boys a few mins before i leave out for the weekend...i am sure we will get it all worked out...and i am looking forward to the 'problem areas' :P
Did you guys hear that Andy and Drew changed the name of their team to Brokeback Golfers? I think it's just a rumor but that'd be some funny stuff if it were true.
Since Andy and Drew are playing INT with Adam and Joel, you guys need to be in the top 14 teams after three rounds to make the cut. Remember there are 47 teams in INT division so no sloughing off.
Well i hope that Andy and Drew didn't blow their wads on the local course today with a -15 on the shorts otherwise they won't be able to keep up lmao great score tho.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968