www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

you know what to do.

Tags: dye, home

Views: 1232

Replies to This Discussion

This is my very first attempt at dying plastic. I think it turned out very well. I followed the instructions in the tutorial. Thanks for posting it. The 360 xacto blade rocks. Deffinatley worth the investment. Had a blast doing it more to come. 165g Sidewinder

This is my second dye attempt, not to bad I think. I was to damn sore after playing a 2 day tourney this weekend to go out today, had to do something disc golf so this was it lol
I've been playing much more than dying lately but i felt the need for some rit to plastic yesterday and came up with this (all hand cut).
Yoda - Eagle

This was one I did for Alan's Army a benifit dinner was done for him at Pleasant Hill Disc Golf in maine Big Dog ended up with it

This one is on a Star Ontario for a tournment prize

Few more of mine I done just recently

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p302/gippy07/?action=view&cu...;"/>Photobucket' />

here is a my year and a half old roadrunner (my very first dye job) but it faded cuz i lost it in the yard for well over a year. MEGADETH! hahaha. im a lot better now, but being my first one, and coming out that well, its still my favorite lol.

Did this one tonight. Hand cut on a 175g star max. The disc is much greener than is shows, taken with camera phone, sorry for the quality. Enjoy...

175g champion xcaliber. Captain Spaulding from the devils rejects, loved that movie. Going to dye the bow on his neck red at some point...

one of my latest

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968