www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

you know what to do.

Tags: dye, home

Views: 1329

Replies to This Discussion

ok i need you to help me figure out what's going on with your dyes. the top transformer; was that a red disc that you dyed redder? did you dye the bottom of the disc? And the second roadrunner; was that a blue disc that you dyed blue/greener?
did this today:
Photobucket
I think they came out great, really clean lines. I think you should have dyed right over the innova logo on the yellow one rather than mask it off but that's just me. I think the green roadrunner is my favorite of them. keep it up.
the mad hillary!!

cleanest one yet!!!
I got my star XD from a guy in Portland named Gawain. I met him through the odsa.com website. He had 2 for sale, so I got one. I'd been looking for a star XD for about 2 months.
Well, here's the first disc I've dyed on commission. A guy here in Salem wanted this image (from the movie "Anchorman") dyed on his Destroyer.

175 star Destroyer

Here is a First Run CE Spider that i dyed a Steal Your face design on... the owner of the disc wanted the Oregon Ducks colors instead of the traditional red/blue. It turned out flawless and he loves it.
When you do a multicolor dye like that, Do you dye the black stencil first, and then the colors?

pretty simple design, came out decent... I am currently using thin, crappy contact paper.. so bleeds happen EASY! (edges)

Here is a disc that I did for one of our club members. It is done on a Innova Star Wraith. The picture is of the muppet ANIMAL.

This is a Discraft Elite Z Xpress. The symbol is from the chestplate of Hawkman. I little bleeding where the masking was, but otherwise I like it.

This is the SupermanBatman symbol from DC. It is on an Elite Z XS and turned out very nice. I don't have a lot of bleeding on this one.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968