The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

you know what to do.

Tags: dye, home

Views: 1231

Replies to This Discussion

some of the kooler ones i've done
Attachments:
Finished product!

I'm thinkin about puttin a small nuke explosion to the right so it looks back behind him, dyin the rest of the disc red/orange and leavin the explosion a yellow color... any ideas for gettin it done!? I was just gonna dye the whole disc besides the explosion red then take off the masking and plop the whole thing in yellow!
shoot jeremy, thats good right there. Be careful not to add to much otherwise you kind of loose the art. You have to find a happy medium.

Jeremy Bryson said:
Finished product!

I'm thinkin about puttin a small nuke explosion to the right so it looks back behind him, dyin the rest of the disc red/orange and leavin the explosion a yellow color... any ideas for gettin it done!? I was just gonna dye the whole disc besides the explosion red then take off the masking and plop the whole thing in yellow!
Great looking disc! I love the non white backgrounds ... they look more complete depending on the image of course.

FROM THIS

TO THIS

I think i'm leanin toward leavin it alone, was playin around in photoshop with it. I'd have to mask out and color the transformer separately to get the look I want, and I just don't see how its possible with how its designed. still really happy with disc though!! next one is gonna be geared for different colors, I really wanna start tryin that.
whose your favorite Muppet?
Attachments:
New disc!! Pretty happy with this guy, tried some new things to make that "dirty" appearance!

Photobucket
Cool effect!
Here are a few of my newest that I've been meaning to post.
Attachments:
and a few more...
Attachments:
Some new dye's I just finished!

Photobucket
*This is handcut, you can notice my crappy circle at the top right from tryin to rush the end of it

Photobucket

I think i'm startin to get good!? :D
one of my favs ive seen. not the subject but the quality and finished look.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968