www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

you know what to do.

Tags: dye, home

Views: 1166

Replies to This Discussion

i want that calvin stencil where did you get it ?

How did you do the butterfly, it looks absolutely amazing, love the shadow effect!!!! GREAT!!!!

Here is a Jaeger disc that i did for a friend.

Just a disc that i worked on last night... turned out pretty darn good. Disc was an Elite Z crush... Clear.
Thats a KEWL dye job 4 hrs? how are you doing your dyes GWillim nice dark black as well keep it up
NIce but time consuming. If you have a local sign shop I bet they would cut your design out for you at min cost and Really the acetone is not nesseary unless you dye DX plastic
I would take out the last step of the cold water for 5 to set the dye. Once you have it in the plastic it's there. Looking foward to what you do next

The Spider is my own work The Yoda Disc Is done by the one and only LIZARD
Love it! 300ft. to carry the water...do, or do not do, there is no try.

Kinda like this design as well.I used my spinner first with red(made out of an turntable top and a fan motor/box around it).Then a freaking square circle on top of that with blue

my coolest design so far.I finally have it down.Used a frying pan with water and rit dye.it works like a charm.
I am not sure why I have the heat the water/dye.I know it also works in cold water....Most of the time, I dye first and then take the stamp of cuz' I like it when it shines through.I also found out that when the water is to warm,my vinyl starts to act.Or like the glue stays more on the disc when I take the vinyll off.That kinda sux.But maybe it is also cuz' I have the vinyl on there way longer then 10 minutes?
If you using hot water,after you take the disc out of the dye put it in the freezer for a couple of mins. this will help

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968