www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

you know what to do.

Tags: dye, home

Views: 1328

Replies to This Discussion

this is a pro wraiht.first it was just white with the red stripes/sun on it but I thought it was to plain so I added another color.It looks funky when it flies.

this is my beat up sidewinder.It used to be white,then I made it blue and now it is purple hahaha

a star on a star roc

I made this design today for David Feldberg.He just had his birthday not so long ago and I thought I make him a disc.It has his birthdate in there + his initials.It is green with yellow since the guy is from Michican....(we are gonna hook up in a few days to hang out and play in Denmark+play doubles together :) On the back inside the rim, I left him a personal message...oh, it is a star KC wraiht.
Hey everyone. I usually print out anything I want to stamp on a disk from a computer. I was thinking it would be pretty cool to be able to print right onto contact paper and then remove the parts I want to die with an exacto knife. Does anyone know where to find computer printable contact paper? Any help appreciated. -Matt

Here is the finished Aqua Knight Xcaliber...
i had that same thought about two weeks ago and just haven't gotten around to trying it. i'll let you know if i get anywhere with it.

my rendering of dexter hole ten

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968