www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

you know what to do.

Tags: dye, home

Views: 1231

Replies to This Discussion

this is a pro wraiht.first it was just white with the red stripes/sun on it but I thought it was to plain so I added another color.It looks funky when it flies.

this is my beat up sidewinder.It used to be white,then I made it blue and now it is purple hahaha

a star on a star roc

I made this design today for David Feldberg.He just had his birthday not so long ago and I thought I make him a disc.It has his birthdate in there + his initials.It is green with yellow since the guy is from Michican....(we are gonna hook up in a few days to hang out and play in Denmark+play doubles together :) On the back inside the rim, I left him a personal message...oh, it is a star KC wraiht.
Hey everyone. I usually print out anything I want to stamp on a disk from a computer. I was thinking it would be pretty cool to be able to print right onto contact paper and then remove the parts I want to die with an exacto knife. Does anyone know where to find computer printable contact paper? Any help appreciated. -Matt

Here is the finished Aqua Knight Xcaliber...
i had that same thought about two weeks ago and just haven't gotten around to trying it. i'll let you know if i get anywhere with it.

my rendering of dexter hole ten

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968