www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Members,

Lets give props to those that have an extremely lucky.....wait.....I mean amazing shot. Please post your new ACE here with Course, Hole, Date and time. I cant wait to see this thread blow up this summer.

Keep chucking them,
Shawn

Views: 97

Replies to This Discussion

i aced hole 7 (3\24) at about 2;30 lazer right at it i can still hear the chains ringing
i aced hole 10 on 2/28. couple of you guys were around to witness. second shot though. :(
OhYeah!!!! #2 Long at Westy!!!!171 Star Destroyer STRAIGHT at it. The Chain's exploded like you see in Bowling Alley's. 4-9-08 11:00am.........I hope I don't have to throw another 2000+ drives before I get her again.
JonnyRoc
That's right I said Her!!!!!
I had my FIRST ever westmoreland ace on hole # 7 with a red 182 Element-x. Been playin this course since I was ten years old and I had never gotten one until thurseday da ninth! Funny thing is I hit the top of the basket with the same disc, just earlier that day, and the second time I could tell it was in because it was about five inches lower in the air, exact same line!
Sweet.....2 in 1 week, Hole #5 my ex-arch enemy. I Skipped it right in with my 175 Destroyer. I love Destroyers....So.......Much...Both this week were with Pip, and Ezra. Coincidence I think not!!!!!!!!
4-15-08 1:45pm Westmoreland Park
Cheers
Jonny Roc
Congrats Kevin, wish I was there to see it. I'm sure you will have plenty more to come. Lets go golfing soon.
I had my first ace at Westmoreland on hole #3 in the long setting last summer. It was my first throw of the day with a max weight red star TeeRex. I jumped in with Phil Ormsby and he watched as it slammed in the chains. You can barely see the top of the basket from the teepad and it only cleared the grass hill by a foot or so. The person that lives in the purple house saw it also and congratulated me. I wish I could look out my back window and watch disc golf.
For all you non-tomahawk (hammer) believers I just wanted to let you know: You are wrong about the tomahawk and you should try it out! I aced hole #7 with my max weight champion orange firebird today and of course it was a beautiful sailing hammer. It turned over and steadily dropped directly into the basket. Dont believe me: Ask Pip, Chip and Shannon.
Thursday, May 8th, 11:12 a.m.,Hole #7. Tomahawk ace attack! To be precise on the day and time.
Hi All, I aced #9 at Westy today June 10th at around 1 pm with my Putter. Thanks Buck for the Putter Match!!!!!

It really does work on a Hyzer!!!!!!
Jonny Roc
Congtats Jonny Roc thats an awesome shot!! Was it a wizard?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968