www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Greetings,

Good news all!! WillamaLane has given us a green light to continue our process. So all of you that have said " How can I help" heres your chance!!!

So theres lots of separate tasks that need to be nailed. I could list it all here in this discussion and create a chaotic headache for myself and others. So lets use this Discussion as a Call to arms. Maybe we can try to have a Club Meeting where we can establish how to utilize everyones uniqueness? So lets figure out a Time, Place, and a list of who's who!!! So reply or contact me to get on the list.

Cheers
Jonny Roc

Attached is a Map of ClearWater. 85 Acres of Goodness!!!!!!

Views: 130

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I am in and stoked to get the ball rolling. Let's plan a time to meet and get this done!!
just tell me when and where and ill be there with a big ole grin on my face!
Is this the course in the works in the thurston area?
Yes it's near Thurston, near Jasper rd & 42nd St.
Cheers
Wow my mouth is watering just looking at the park land and new paths. I am still out of commission for a while but as soon as I am able to help I will. I can't wait to see everyones positive energy transform Clearwater to a new beginning.
very cool indeed. mark me down and keep me posted.
John,
If we have contacts in Springfield that would or might show support for this project how should we go about soliciting input. Is there a specific individual that needs to be contacted at Willamalane. Does the club have a specific letter requesting support drafted? I have a couple of contacts we previously discussed but don't want to jump the gun or do anything counter productive by trying to get them to sign on before the time is right.
Jesse
Jesse,

Yes there are Key Willamalane Planners that we are working with. I am hoping this Discussion will play out more like a census. It will give us an Idea of who's taking the Step forward to be apart of this Undertaking. I know you and I talked about possible activities and Support within the Springfield School's and etc. I would like to have a round table discussion with all involved. I have worked with the AD at Springfield High, and Andy is a Colt. So there are many variables to the Proposal. Hopefully all willing Participants will utilize this Thread. I will try to contact everyone soon, and try to set a Time, and Place. First I want to see who raises there hands, and give all the Opportunity to be apart of the Process. That way I personally don't have to take ownership over peoples animosities over Course Design, Activities, $$$$$, and all the stuff that makes people huffy!!!!

So Cheers to you ALL!

JonnyRoc
I've said this once before and i will say it again. Talk about PROGRESS. I'm willing to contribute my time to make this happen, LETS DO IT!!
Holy Moly! What a beautiful site and land space. Looks like a great place for a course. You know I am down to help in any way I can. I would like to do whatever i can to help the process anymore so just let me know. Gitre Done!

(541) 206 3679
Jory Mitchell
it's great to see so many interested parties. yes when you get alot of individuals together there tends to be some head butting but it can be overcome(DEXTER) great job to you jon for all of your energy I know it can be a challenge but keep up the good work! we can get this done people I'm totally in. PEACE THROUGH DISC GOLF
Mr. Roc, I'm a little late in responding, but would love to be involved. I've been playing a long time and it's about time. Would love to help in anyway I can. Course design(or fine tuneing/consultation). Also grunt work. Tee work and basket installation(been involved with this at 2 new courses). Let me know if I'm not to late- meeting ect. Don't worry, I know to many cooks spoil the broth and I'm pretty pasive and know this is your baby. I do believe my 24 years of playing multiple courses at both the recreational and competitive level and my imagination could be of some value. Good job John for making if happen for all of us! 'The Grunt' CD

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968