www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Greetings,

Good news all!! WillamaLane has given us a green light to continue our process. So all of you that have said " How can I help" heres your chance!!!

So theres lots of separate tasks that need to be nailed. I could list it all here in this discussion and create a chaotic headache for myself and others. So lets use this Discussion as a Call to arms. Maybe we can try to have a Club Meeting where we can establish how to utilize everyones uniqueness? So lets figure out a Time, Place, and a list of who's who!!! So reply or contact me to get on the list.

Cheers
Jonny Roc

Attached is a Map of ClearWater. 85 Acres of Goodness!!!!!!

Views: 131

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey All,

I realize that at the last meeting we made a plan to have a meeting of the minds on Clearwater. I personally have been going through some adversity. I would like to try to get together in February sometime and have this meeting. I have been in contact with some of you and will try to meet up with others here this next week. So keep posted and please call me and let me know your schedules.
Peace
Jonny Roc
I would so much like to be apart of this and I have experience in designing and building disc golf courses. I helped to design and install baskets, pads and signs at an eighteen hole course in Salina Kansas. Let me know when and where we will be meeting concerning these tasks. But I'm so there.
Clearwater Draft meeting next thursday the 19th and Matt and V's house. For directions please PM me and I will get you lined out. If you know the Directions then see you at 6pm. Peace and oh yeah bring your mini's for some exciting putt putt on Matt new Mini Basket....lol

Jonny Roc
I thought I heard the park is done, does any one know the status?
No the Army Corp of Engineers are closing the park while they dig the new addition to the mill race upriver. Clearwater is going to be a perfect home for DG. It will not happen overnight though, and is a long term commitment and process. I met with Willamalane last week, and they are still focused on making DG accessible to Users!

Come to the next Westy Meeting and learn more......

Peace
Jonny Roc
Jason said:
I thought I heard the park is done, does any one know the status?
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around lately, but I am definitely in for this one, you can count on it. Let me know what I can do to help. I do have experience with course design, and construction.
Thanks,
___Tab
After Andrew and Rebecca submitted a proposal, I was wondering if anyone will follow up on it.
Actually Tab there was no Proposal submitted. It was a meeting I set up and last second had to "Gratefully "get Drew to take my place. This meeting was one with Bob Kiefer who is the Director for WillamaLane. Things are needing to be adjusted due to timelines, and budget concerns. Yes Follow Up will Happen.
Thanks for the update Mr. Stone!
Thanks for the update Jon. I just want to keep things going because our area could use some new courses.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968