www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone think benches at westie would be valuable on holes other than 1. Perhaps we could get permission to put permanent benches in on a few holes, and maybe some volunteers to build them?

What do you all think?

Tags: eugene, westmoreland

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I agree there aren't very many girls out there that play disc golf, its a shame cause it feels so testosterized with all the man crushers... wait a minute... ...benches.... oh... ... benches!.. I thought you said... hmm... yeah sitting is good.
Listen You two.........You both have good points.................wait yeah sitting is good!!!!!
You know, my daughter asked me the last three mornings we have played where the wood benches went...

Hole 3 and 7 seem natural spots too me.
I think this would be awesome! I think benches on hole 2,4,7, and 9 would be sweet. Those seem like good spots.
I think this would be great, a bench on every hole would be nice. I could help building them, let me know when and where.
funny/ironic that the city yanks the picnic table about the same time that we discuss more benches. I actually have a little bench I might be able to donate to the cause, but how long before it disappears?
Can't we put benches in that stick in the ground and can't be moved.
The Picrnic Table was removed to expand the Course. The concrete Pad it sat on is the New Tee Pad for hole #10, Also the Table caused concern for neighbors, The school, and our Club. Throwing off the hill at the practice Basket is a problem. Also being the summer months the Park attracted an Element that was not there to Play Golf!!!!!!
Yes Jory, If anyone has a Mind for designing some examples please do. We have the go ahead from the City. Building the Reader Board and Installing it was good creditability for doing more projects in the Future.

I asked Rob "City Turf and Field Supervisor" what he thought. Maybe a Bench on #4,#5,#7,#9 would work.
I heard Our club purchased a few new baskets, and interested if that is true and what is the plan for them, if so!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968