www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok, So I am posting this for people who might want to be an officer or involved in the Cottage Grove Disc Golf Club. We need to organize, have meetings, elect officers, delegate responsibility, open a bank account, register with the state, etc.. etc. etc. . If this is of interest for anyone, and they would like to be a leader, or involved on any level, please contact me. I am also working with Innova, so the club can purchase discs for cost. We just need to have a few things organized before that can take place. This could be an amazing opportunity for people to gain leadership skills, and potentially entrepreneurial opportunities could surface.

If I didn't have a business of my own with employees to deal with and all the fun that is attached, I would love to tackle more areas, but, with a new course installation, baby on the way, and my home remodel, business, and gorgeous wife to keep happy and loving me, I can't keep up.

Who wants involvement?

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

well as I close out my year of Service at westy. I would love to be involved TOM. So let me know what you think about a position. I am obviously committed to my Job, but am able to multi-task, and keep things rolling!!!!

So Let me know
John
Jon, check out the CGDGC site, to see what they are considering. I think they are talking about branching from EDGC, so I'm not sure what kind of positions they will need. Maybe a Sub-committee of some kind.
___Tab

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968