www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello all,

Wanted to let you know of a few things that are going on around the course and in the community:

Westy Reader Board: We are going be installing a reader board this week. Please stop by and check it out!

Hazard Disc Tournament on Sat: There is an awesome tournament this weekend that the hazard disc guys are putting on. Registration is open so please sign up as soon as you can http://www.hazardiscs.com/westyshootout.html! Hope to see you all there.

Bag Tag Challenges around Westy: There is a Bag Tag challenge at Westy almost every day. You should show up with your bag tag almost any sunny day at almost any reasonable hour and prepare to defend it. Also John Stone can sell you a awesome Bag Tag for 10$ smackers (a steal) if you would like to be a part of all the fun.

Northwest Series: The Northwest series is being ran independently but still on. The Calapooia Classic is on August 8th and 9th in Albany (already full) and the Eugene Celebration is on Sep 12th and 13th and is filling up fast.

Umpqua Valley Championships August 15/16th: Andrew Rich is putting on a tournament down south at Whistlers Bend August 15/16th. Registration is open so please sign up as soon as you can!

Please feel free to post anything I may have missed as there is a TON of things going on.

Hope to see you out there!

Shawn

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I thought the Celebration was full already...

Saturday will be fun, I'm looking forward to getting some play time in.
No the Celebration is not full. There are still some spots. I am going to play Open for the 1st time. Oh nelly, Feldberg, Sexton, Hock, Embree, Larson, Mccallister, whew I am ready....I think......Should be fun
Crap, I should have signed up when I had the money but I swear there was a thread here on DGRUS that said it was full.
no it hath been rebuked. That was Tom being silly and checking the 08 celebration which had filled up last year, instead of checking the 09 page;)
The calapooia and EC are Oregon series events, or they used to be:(

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968