www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The City is asking the Public what to do with a huge potential course out by LCC. Please take the BRIEF SURVEY, and chirp in here once complete. That way we will have an idea of how many picked Disc Golf as Priority.

Do It!!!!!!!!! lol

http://www.eugene-or.gov/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=668&am...

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Done
I took it!!!!
Took the survey! Come on disc golf!
took it like 2 weeks ago. Lets make a freekin 54 hole NT caliber course that makes the Kansas courses look like a pile of poo. Jonny Roc will handle all the installation labor and beaurocratic red tape, and me and kevin will play all the holes to make sure their NT caliber... right big K? and... and... and yeah.... Jory will be our caddy... cause its such a big course... that would be tiring for me and kevin to play it all with bags on our sore backs...
I wont caddy for your lazy asses! Good luck Sir Tom! However, I do like the idea of a 54 hole course, that it boller!
You really have to step it up to make any of the Kansas courses look like poo. There are some pretty amazing courses there, I even helped design one of them, the North Course at Lakewood Disc Golf Course, Salina, KS
done.
yea, i filled this out a few weeks ago when i 1st got the email....they better show us DG's some love from all the timber payment $$$$ Lane Co. got! I think we have enough ped. bridges, bike trails etc and not near enough cages in this schwag town
Done.
done & done
done done and done!! lets make a big push for some new courses
I hope this helps

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968