www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The course is a mess rignt now! Those who play it regularly know that some of the holes get some pretty big puddles but right now its ridiculous.

Hole #10 is just a lake with the short tee padd being under water as well as a thrid of the fairway. #11 is pretty much entirely a lake and if you want to play from the long tee pad on #12 bring a canoe as the tee pad makes a nice little island in the middle of a rather large puddle.

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

As a group we didn't get out there Saturday like we thought we would. With things melting, it looks like we won't soon either. Supposed to be pretty rainy tomorrow too, bleh.
The thing about having doubles on Saturdays or any other day is this, in the spring melt, there are at least 5 holes that are unplayable due to flooding. With my experience at Willow the last 5 years or so, these issues don't resolve til summer time.
Well I was out at Willow yesterday morning at 8:30am, and the course was in pretty bad shape, it's basically a snow/ice mix throughout the whole course, with the snowfall we got today and the melt that is due to come soon, I predict Willow will be pretty much unplayable for a while. :(
Unplayable???.....No, it will just be "interesting" to play for a while. I drove by there today and the parking lot for the DG course is un-usable right about now. I'm going to try and head out there before work tomorrow to shovel the shorts and play a round
I have got one word to describe willow WET had fun today tho +8 not too bad first time this year there bring tall dry boots tho if you plan on playing anytime soon

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968