www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Willow is looking better and better everyday. Most holes are walkable now without dodging water and mud and walking on ready made branches as bridges. Hole 10 and 11 is still shot, but almost there, and of course the pin on hole 4 is in the swamp, but other than that, not too shabby.

Views: 10

Replies to This Discussion

what about skeeters???? they getting crazy yet.....thinking of playing there this weekend if it doesn't rain.
No, none yet, I think in the 1st or 2nd week of May you will have to start bringing the bug spray.
no mosquito yet. still need some waterproof or old footwear
I was out there today, full size skeeters are still a no show but plenty of little ones. Give it a week of two and they should be bad!

They piled dirt around the pin on 4 so its no longer a swampy walk to get your disc. Hole 10 and 11 are no longer underwater but they are still muddy. Most of the holes are fine but I wouls still wear some shoes that you dont mind possable ruining since there are some muddy spots.

The under brush is algo getting nice and thick so try not to lose dics. I spent some time looking for a few of mine today :(
it's nice out there right now and i got an ace last night #19.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968