www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Find a Disc at Willow then post it up here.

Post the Make, model, and plactic.

If you wish to claim a disc Please post the Disc's color, stamp (color/type of stamp/ or lack there of) , weight (If known), or any ink you left on the disc (again if it has any ink on it). This is to assure the disc finds its rightfull owner

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Ok heres what I have found at Willow so far

Discraft XS Elite

Innova Roadrunner Champion

Innova Wraith Champion
Innova Wraith Champion-purple ? deep in the picker bushes past #7 I'll ask my brother it was so thick you couldn't get back there in the summer.
its an Orc he said,is the XS light blue very beat up faded Bill Hornyak may be written on it,we may be out there around noon Sun the 13th give me a call 313-706-GOLF {4653}
I havent found any Orc's out there. The XS is light blue, VERY beat up and about 7 years old, no ink though. You remember the stamp that was on it?

I have to work at 11am on sunday so I wont be out there
I'll let Bill give those details,he should join this club soon,I may give you a reward if its his and he doesnt get it back hes very accurate with it,thanks
I lost a Pink First Run Buzz on 18 or 19, after the first big storm. Big Time reward for anyone who snags that. It says KT Edition on the back.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968