www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just finished installing this course for the Willows Nooner Rotary Club. It is a small, family oriented course in Willows Central Park. It has 9 baskets and rubber tee-pads. We are working on getting the signage in soon. Big Shout Out to the Willows Noon Rotary Club and (past) President Billy Throm for making this happen!

Tags: family, rotary, willows

Views: 6

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I have some more photos, but I cannot seem to upload them...stay tuned!
Rick, you are the man! I am always amazed at how much you can accomplish in such short time spans... it's funny too, because I was just thinking about your Willows project yesterday because we have a possible project out that way and thinking I wonder if he is moving that venue along?. And Bam, you are inviting me to join the club of a fully operational willlows course... Impressive....

Looks like I might just have to drop by and check out the course! Thanks for bringing more disc golf to the North State......
No worries, Bro. That's my job. The community is very exdcited about how the course turned out. I'm sure it will get lots of use once the word gets out...

Hey I've got 3 more pix of the site, but cannot upload them - still having the same problem. If I emailed them to you, do you think that you could upload them for me?

Senior said:
Rick, you are the man! I am always amazed at how much you can accomplish in such short time spans... it's funny too, because I was just thinking about your Willows project yesterday because we have a possible project out that way and thinking I wonder if he is moving that venue along?. And Bam, you are inviting me to join the club of a fully operational willlows course... Impressive....

Looks like I might just have to drop by and check out the course! Thanks for bringing more disc golf to the North State......
BogieWon said:
No worries, Bro. That's my job. The community is very exdcited about how the course turned out. I'm sure it will get lots of use once the word gets out...

Hey I've got 3 more pix of the site, but cannot upload them - still
having the same problem. If I emailed them to you, do you think that
you could upload them for me?

Senior said:
Rick, you are the man! I am always amazed at how much you can accomplish in such short time spans... it's funny too, because I was just thinking
about your Willows project yesterday because we have a possible project
out that way and thinking I wonder if he is moving that venue along?.
And Bam, you are inviting me to join the club of a fully operational
willlows course... Impressive....

Send them to me and I will take care of it if I can...
more pics.....
Attachments:

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968