www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Highbridge is the best Disc Golf location! With so many courses to suit every kind of player. Good times!!!

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

I love all the coures in the Fox Valley area. I have heard the most people say they love Token Creek, though, and I would have to agree that it's a beautiful course.
Lots of great courses in WI.. really hard for me to narrow down just one.

I grew up playing at Vollrath Park in Sheboygan (Wisconsin's oldest course). I live in the Fox Valley now and there are so many nice courses in the Appleton area... Telulah is probably my favorite local course in the summer. O'hauser in the winter.

As for my favorite course in the state, maybe a bit hard to narrow to just one but Token Creek is great, Sandy Point is great, even Silver Creek in Manitowoc is a great course. I've yet to play Highbridge but I hope to get there this year sometime.
totally memorial dude...of course bluberry hill runs a close second...:)-~
The Fox Valley has one of the highest concentration of courses anywhere. That said, I've got to head North for my favorite: Sandy Point Resort and Disc Golf Ranch. Mike, Michelle and the kids are a pleasure to visit and extremely knowledgeable. It's well worth a trip for anyone that likes throwing.

I'm out in western WI. I play Mt. Simon as my daily course, only 9 holes but I play it twice. It's a good course for honing skills, playing backwards, playing it as a par 2, and a good course for an ace. To play it as a a par 3 offers not much challenge, but it's very open allowing you to try new techniques with fear of losing a disc. It's quick and easy, I play 18 in less than an hour.

For a challenge I play Tower Ridge which offers two separate 18 hole courses. One is extremely hilly, while the other is flat. Both are set well into the woods on cross-country ski trails. I spend over 3 hours playing both courses. Many times I make a day of it, pack a lunch, and play until I drop.

I am also a big fan of Token Creek.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968