www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Some of you may know about it already, but there is a great resource out there on the internet called the Couch Surfing Project. Its as simple concept. Open up your couch or spare room to travelers who come through your area, and then when you go traveling, others share their homes with you. That way everyone saves the costs of staying in a hotel or motel, you meet some new and interesting people, and when you are traveling you always have a local to help you out. Thats pretty handy if you think about it. As a tournament junkie like a few of you, I imagine, this web site has been a great resource for me. Hopefully it will be the same for all of you. Just remember to always respect your host's space, and maybe buy them dinner or something if you can afford to. This is definitely a karma thing, so keep yours, and disc golf's, on the good side. Who knows, this could be how disc golf spreads to the far corners of the globe...see you at worlds!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

So, do you provide a couch?? I knew someone could help, I would allow someone to stay for a tournament in my home, we have the Norman Pro-Am here, I have always thought of allowing visitors, I was married, and he couldn't handle it, but I'm not now!! So, I guess I need to check the site?? talk later?
I let people stay at my house for tournaments. I have a lot of out of town friends that I have met along the way and they are always welcome to crash at my house to make the trip cheaper. I have also stayed a few friends houses to make it cheaper on myself when traveling. Its a lot of fun.

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968