www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Who wants to get in on renting a fraternity house for the week of worlds? This could be a great way to get 30+ people in one central spot for general chilling, easy rides to and from the course and nightly players parties.

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure how to actually send this message, therefore, it may not even go to the right place. Anyway, renting a frat house? Does this mean only males? My son who's 12, and I plan to go to Worlds, but haven't made any concrete plans yet. How much would it be and again, all males??
No, we would rent the house from a fraternity but it would be open to all genders to stay for worlds.

I'm not sure on the cost or even if this is possible, but we are checking into it right now. I will post here for more updates.
Word is our club is looking to do this but I got no details!
We have a lg. group from FL that are looking to rent a house together, so any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Send me a message with a contact person on renting a house.
Thanks,
Brandi Laudermilch
Kappa Alpha 101!
Update: most of the house on Fraternity Row will have walking access to Knollwood Disc Golf Course. Knollwood is a short pitch and putt course that will not be used for Worlds.
how close to Bell's?????
Can we just Sleep at Bell's?????
I'm part of a fraternity, not at western but we have a chapter at Western. I know several members of the executive members including the president. If you guys would like more info let me know and I can dig it up. i will be camping at Coldbrook but would like to help you guys.

Sigma Phi Epsilon

Jeff
Our club is looking for a house to rent for the week of worlds. Can you help?
I would definitely be interested in some information as we have about 8-10 FL players traveling that would like to share expenses. Any help you give would be appreciated. You can send me a message or email me at dnbaug500@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Brandi
Jeff, Please send me an email: scottcwhite AT gmail.com if you can dig something up that would be sweet.

My Fraternity (PiKA) is no longer a chapter at WMU.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968