www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

for us nature loving non sissies, are there any good camp sites at or near the courses that will be played in the WORLDS?

if so a list or contact info would be appreciated!

who knows.........I might even learn to putt before the tournament, and if so........
....................................LOOK OUT FELLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

Kalamazoo - American Campgrounds 269-345-4534

Have a good day,

Todd
I may have to camp, just for financial reasons, single mother with child, anyway, I'm just torn between camping and having access to a hot tub!! My son and I love camping, but if it storms, we're out!! But we are interested, so peoples... where's the spot? need to know...
Our club and others are looking to rent a house for the week. Perhaps someone will let you camp in the backyard lol
We plan on getting a spot at Yankee Springs? I think it is called. It is the only State Rec. Area nearby(and not too nearby either!) It has hot showers ,but you'll have to deal with the rain(and the 40* weather too) on your own.MAN UP!!
the course @ Coldbrook is nice, on a lake, and i think inexpensive. also, coldbrook is probably the most central to all courses being played no matter which pool you are in. there might even be a side event there....
Ft Custer State Park is the closest State Park. It's almost in BC and close to Cold Brook and Robert Morris..... It has some really nice spots. Check it out.
I have gotten myself a site over at Coldbrook. Pretty cheap. $20 a day for a site with electric and $15 for no electric. There is a course on site that the pros will be playing for worlds and the grounds are very centrally located to pretty much every course that any person will be playing throughout the week.
I'm at Coldbrook also (rustic for $15 a night for 9 nights). The round of night DG with glowsticks is there too. You can sign up for that while you sign up for worlds.
How do you get a site?? Is there a number I can get to reserve a electric site,??
Shady Bend is where it's at! Haha. The TD for Coldbrook, myself, and a few other Minnesotans are for sure staying at Shady Bend. We heard word that it's pretty solid.

If anyone wants info on it, I can find it. Haha.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968