www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

A slight chill in the air but still a wonderful November morning for Disc Golf Ypsi Style.

Welcome JD (Jim Daniels), Jeff Poissant, Corey Risedorph, Martin Thoburn, Smitty the angry lefty and Damon Stahlin to Ypsi Dubs.

THANKS! to Matt Schooley who ran Ypsi Dubs Sunday. I should have used my time putting and warming up as I planned but instead I watched the Growler Throw Off (CTP).

Scott White takes this Ypsi Dubs OG Growler to add to his collection.

Playing from the Longs by popular demand….With a CTP on hole 10.

Scott White had this CTP too until Damon came through to steal it away – Nice Shot! Damon I’m sure the OG gift card will be put to good use – Enjoy! No Aces this week so the $2 ace pool climbs a little faster to $71

Scott White and Jim Daniels take third with a –5.

Smitty the angry lefty and Mike Fortunato take second with a 48, edging out third by one stroke.

Damon playing Cali (or was his partner Satan….) easily took first with a -9.

Great round – Great times – the next Frisbeterian Service starts at 10:00am next Sunday at the church of the Rolling Hills - but the pre-round Growler Throw Off ends at 9:45 – Wholly Spirits! You better be early….

Thanks!!! Mike for the great Ypsi Dubs Winter Logo

A few people asked about Ypsi Dubs shirts – I checked and there are no more NiteLite or Layer 8 shirts available. The two that are in the Ypsi Dubs Treasure Chest are still up for grabs. I have two more that I still need to print logos on. I did grab a few other shirts that you can choose from if you’d like a shirt made, $20 or win one from the Ypsi Dubs Treasure Chest (2 CTPs or a CTP +$10) or Bring your own shirt and we’ll work out something – All proceeds go to the League Fund. This week I will add a Corner Brewery Gift card and a few from the Throw Shop.

In the Ann Arbor Cooperative Point Series, Bob Smart and Mike Fortunato are battling it out and even cooperating to extend their lead. Yes that is correct – last Wednesday Glow they drew each other and played strong taking first and 14 points. Then Saturday Bob grabbed another 14 points as part of a 5 way tie for second and Sunday Mike teamed up with Smitty (the angry lefty) and as you see above they got second and 14 points. What are the odds! So Bob & Mike extended their lead a bit on most of us but not Scott White. Scott took full advantage of hitting all three events and move up the Leader Board from 5th to 3rd by grabbing a total of 30 points for the week– Way to work those points Scott.

Damon is trying to make up for lost time and was the weekly high scorer with 40 points from two league rounds and makes the largest leap, 29 spots, to 13th place.

Like the squires collecting nuts – grab as many points now because it’s going to be a rough Winter …

Views: 0

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968