If you are a TD, you may have noticed that we are currently "featuring" the Discraft Great Lakes Open in the tournaments calendar
. Perhaps you'd like your tournament to be featured?
Please note that to make it easier on us - and ultimately on your - we are posting rules/guidelines here, but all communications between you and us need to take place in the Featured Tournaments Communications Lounge
. (That means only one place we have to look for requests and such. Please do not send us email or internal network messages!!!!) Make all of your official requests in that club's Comment Wall!
There is a list of the available and already taken spots in that club's home page.
Here's the scoop:
- Limited number of spots;
- Rotate tournaments in and out weekly (except for Worlds and DGLO);
- First come, first served for specific weeks, so reserve the week(s) you want; nd
- We're only going to do, right now, through July, as this is a pilot, so no reservations past the last week in July.
What we'll do:
- Feature you the week(s) you select, from some time on Sunday through whenever we make the next Sunday's changes;
- Run a week-long Jumbo Toss/Ring of Fire where the "tosses" consist of discgolfersR.us members RSVPing to your event - yes, no, or maybe, that's the toss of the disc;
- We'll announce the two winners and let them know to contact you to provide you with shipping information.
What you'll do:
- Let us know which week(s) you want your event to be featured;
- Make sure your event is in our All Disc Golf Tournaments Calendar;
- Send us one (1) fund-raising, tournament-stamped, or club-stamped disc from the event;
- Promise to send two (2) fund-raising, tournament-stamped, or club-stamped discs from the event - one each, to the two (2) Jumbo Toss/Ring of Fire winners which we will select.
Remember, this is a pilot. We're always looking for ways to help out TDs and increase the usage of our network. That's why we're limiting this, right now, through July and no further.