Don't get too excited, we do not have money to give away. What
we do have, thanks to our advertisers who have begin providing a
revenue stream we can purchase more things with, is a whole bunch
of DGRUS bumper stickers.
Our sponsorship will consist of sending the TD a bunch of bumper
stickers to distribute. We're prepared to do perhaps as many as 50
tournaments, but we want to make sure they are geographically
distributed widely. And we want them to be tournaments that happen
in February or March. (If things go well, we'll have more later in
If you are interested, here's what we ask in return:
- That your tournament be listed in the events calendar on DGRUS
before you make your request.
- That the TD be a DGRUS member and a
member of the DGRUS
Tournament Directors Club
- Please make your request at least two weeks before your event,
to allow for the cheapest shipping!
- That you recognize DGRUS as a sponsor in all of the places you
normally do so, like on flyers, your website, etc., and of course
during the players meeting.
- That you promise to ensure minimal waste of the stickers and
either return unused ones to us or promise to get them distributed
ASAP in your area if they are not all used at the tournament.
- If your tourney does well and you can afford to, we'd love to
have you send us a tourney disc which we can admire and then
eventually give away in a virtual jumbo toss
- That you send your request to Sheila at
email@example.com so that she can track the requests
accurately. It would be most helpful if, in your request, you tell
her the name of your event, the date(s), how many stickers you will
need, and the name and mailing address of who they should be sent
Thanks! P.S. We anticipate our forthcoming DGRUS Flymart will be a
great place to sell tournament fundraising discs.