2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
hey do you guys have any events going on up there in tc? My buddies and I are looking for a weekend of camping and disc golf. were thinking about ludington but may like to get back to "my roots"! Also do you plan on any events this fall down in Grand Rapids/Shelby/Whitehall??? Tell Vicki I said hi and hope to throw with you soon!
Art, hey man tommy meier here, just found this site! have not seen you in a long time....whitehall tourney i think. hope all is well give me a shout 616-212-8269. I am seeking help adding a new course in grand haven may need some advice. hope the family is well!
tell jp, rick, swan and the rest of the boys i said hello.... i will let my bro billy know i have located you!
Byron is about forty-five minutes northwest of Kensington. I'm trying to let everyone know that permanent baskets are going in the ground today and tomorrow at Willow Brook Golf Course in Byron, Michigan. We are having a Grand Opening Doubles tournament Saturday, April 5, 2008. BYO partner. Divisions are based on you and your partner's average rating, so you can partner up with someone you might not otherwise be able to play divisional doubles with, like your wife or novice buddy, and play in the division that puts you in.
Par 72, Big D course with three redesigned holes.
Clubhouse with a bar.
Limited quantities of darkside dyed Vader ESP Forces.
Great weather in the forecast.
$35 per player.
Registration is from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. at the course.