"Andrea, seems like that is the case. I am rarely on here anymore, am now because I'm purging my email!! There are quite a few groups on FB if you are on there, Upper midwest women's group is one of them and is current and active..."
I'm not playing MCO, but Tony is. I'm volunteering both days. Spotting at Token (hole 13) and also doing players packs at registration Friday night (with Tony). Players meeting is at 7:00pm Friday. So, I'll be around helping out. We'll be at Manitowalk and of course we'll see you at The Prairie! :) The only other tourney besides USWDGC will be Northwoods. If you have a chance when you're in town give us a call and maybe we could get a round in. Take care!
I'm not going to be able to make it to Parkside that weekend. Too many things going on getting the house and family prepared for me being gone for a week to Texas. The IOS #1 is at Bevier in Waukegan on 02May/03May. I'll be playing in that, just not sure which day yet. Maybe I'll see you there.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th