"It sound like your talking about forehand, and I typically use two fingers when throwing forehand.
Backhand, I use many different grips depending on the situation and disc. The Power Grip (all four finger pads on the disc) for drives, Fork Grip (…"
I do not know what kind of wood it is. I bought three of these from a gentleman at Coldbrook Park after ther Cracked Plastic Classic. Got a ROC, Archangel, and a Rhyno. I plan on making it up to a couple of the Norhtern Waters Events this year - I have heard good things.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Disc Golf Life Video – Original Music by RootStand
Have you been further south then Stoney Creek?
Have you played either of the courses at Hudson Mills Metropark?
nice course in Ypsilanti at Rolling Hills County Park
3 new championship courses in the next 2 years in Washtenaw County.
Indepence Lake County Park has installed a temporary course for the winter and in the spring the permanent course will go in. The Rolling Hills course will be undergoing a overhaul, to make it longer and add more holes. Currently it is 18 holes and short but technical, it will probably be less technical after the redo but much longer, 2 sets of tees.
2 other courses planned over the next 2 years at Lakeshore Apartements in ypsilanti work to begin in the spring on the first loop, on 88 + acres.
Lots of courses if you want to come down this way.