UnderPar DiscGolf and the Appleton Area Disc Golf Club invite you to attend the 2nd Annaul O'Hauser Spring Opener on March 21st, 2009. This is the first Wisconsin B' Tier, First event on the Wisconsin Tour and the First Event on the Inaguaral UnderPar Mini Series.All Amateur Divisions will recieve a nice players package.See More
THE 2009 AMATEUR CHAMPIONSHIPS at BOWLING GREENApril 3-5, 2009The details:Entry Fee: $50 all divisions (allows all players to receive same players pack)Divisions include Advanced, Advanced Master, Advanced GM,Intermediate, and RecreationalMail Entry to: BGDGC, 1040 Shive Lane B-12, Bowling Green, KY 42103Include NAME, DIVISION, and PDGA #Schedule (check back often as we add details):Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday nights, or Friday morning check in(locations announced soon), players will…See More
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series “Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
If I get to play "Cracked Plastic", and thats a big "if" right now, it would only be on Saturday. I'd be driving to Coldbrook early on Saturday morning and coming back to Ypsi on Saturday night. what about you??? you going both days??? most people I know playing in C.P. plan on spending the night.....
Dustin, not sure if and when I will get out given the heavy snow that is falling right now. trying to earn some "credit " with the wife right now for possibly playing in "cracked plastic" next weekend. you thinking of playing this weekend????
too bad about Chillz. I am usually tied up at work on Wednesdays. Although, when we have been slow lately I have snuck out on my lunch break to throw. I have every Thursday off and this winter have been playing most of my rounds around 2pm til dusk. Do you think could work for you?
Dustin I had a blast on my round at cali dreamin"! Hit me up to play the Ypsi courses. I'll send you my cell number. You gonna play chillz at the millz in 2 weeks(a3 tourney)? I am planning on playing in it baring unforeseen circumstances.