"Man, just got back from this place and it is the business.. Saw a pond draining, played in a mini, that I sucked in... Lost my first run mako... Please give it back, lost it on the island. And I will be back in a couple months. This place is…"
"Sure did love the land, the food, the hospitality, and good people there when I was able to make it. Hope to be able to come back soon, too bad I didn't know about the weekend getaway!! That sounds real good right about now!! Hope you all have…"
hey jim its andy i came up there last summer drove a black focus you showed me around remember? anyways im updating the courses in the area on dgcoursereview.com and i wanna update the lodge page with moccassin creek and change the existing one to the island course. mostly trying to get hole lengths, i have pics of every hole on the island course i will post them up soon. just wondering if moccassin creek has disrances yet. and if it does what would they be or even if its open im looking to come up there sometime soon and play that course i just dont kno wmy way around it any info would help thanks a lot.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Cool dude! I am a very avid player. I play every day unless there is kid duties, if you know how that goes...I have a 13 year old son, and 19 year old daughter and a 2 month old grandson at home with me, and I'm the only transportation!!! Anywayz, I have troubles getting to play with females unless it's a major event. I do plan to update my pdga this year and play much more selectively and more focused for a change. I've only played as a hobby, every now and then playing in events. I am a nurse professionally, so I would never give that up, but I am going to try to be more organized this year about where I play, and what tournaments I play in, hope to play in many. I will go to Worlds in Kansas too. My son too. Can't wait!!! I'll get back to you soon, gotta go for now..
I am sure you have seen the map that is linked on the :"Oklahoma City Metro" club. We need to get someone from the Green Country to add the local courses to the google map. May be you know someone who would upload some of the best spots? Plus it would be a good way to do a little free advertisement in the OKC area.