www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

  • Blog Posts
  • Tournaments Calendar
  • Clubs
  • Photos
  • Photo Albums
  • Videos

Gifts Received

Gift

Larry O'Brien has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Larry O'Brien's Page

Latest Activity

doma jovita left a comment for Larry O'Brien
"Hellojovita is my namei was moved to write you for a heart2heart discussion wheni came across your page.so If u dont mind,write me directly with this mail ID,(domajovita@yahoo.in)i will send u my photo"
Aug 27, 2012
Larry O'Brien might attend Mason Thompson's event
Thumbnail

Hilo Coffee Mill DGC Fundraising Tournament at Hilo Coffee Mill, Mountain View, Hawaii USA

July 7, 2012 from 9am to 3pm
The Hilo Coffee Mill DGC is an up in comming 9-hole course in Mountain View Hawaii. We already have 9 new Innova Discatchers on the course to play to, but we are still missing official tee pads. This tournament is a fundraising event (the first in a series) intended to raise the capital in order to install concrete tee pads. Three divisions:Am, Adv. Am and Pro Open. $20 entry fee. 60% of the pot goes to 1st and 2nd place in each division; the other 40% goes towards tee pad materials.See More
Jul 2, 2012
Donny Olow left a comment for Larry O'Brien
"Hello Larry ! Greetings !!Wishing you Lots of Birdies and Hole-In-Ones !!!Hope this message finds you well and your enjoying the 2012 Season !!!Welcome to this Cool Website for Disc Golfers from All over the World !!!!Enjoy !!!!!Your Friend from the…"
Jul 1, 2012
Larry O'Brien is now a member of www.DiscGolfersR.Us
Jun 30, 2012

Profile Information

Put your home Zip or Postal Code here.
96740
Be real. If your identity is a nickname, share your real name.
Larry O'Brien
Do you normally drive forehand, backhand, or other?
backhand
City Where You Live
Kailua Kona
State or Province Where You Live
HI
Country Where You Live
United States

Comment Wall (2 comments)

You need to be a member of www.DiscGolfersR.Us to add comments!

Join www.DiscGolfersR.Us

At 7:05am on August 27, 2012, doma jovita said…


Hello
jovita is my name
i was moved to write you for a heart2heart discussion when
i came across your page.so If u dont mind,write me directly with this mail ID,
(domajovita@yahoo.in)i will send u my photo

At 4:11pm on July 1, 2012, Donny Olow said…

Hello Larry !

Greetings !!

Wishing you Lots of Birdies and Hole-In-Ones !!!

Hope this message finds you well and your enjoying the 2012 Season !!!

Welcome to this Cool Website for Disc Golfers from All over the World !!!!

Enjoy !!!!!

Your Friend from the SouthWest !!!!

Donny Olow
San Diego , CA .

 
 
 

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968