2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series “Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
shot 18 in Kingsley this morning, booooooooooooo +5 today & only 1 bird. Playing Kalkaska tomorrow, word on the street is they are having a Ice Bowl there on Feb 24th, need me some mo practice. This site is cool!!!
haha. Gotcha. Yep- I'm super jealous of your 60 degree weather. One of my friends from Toledo called me the other day and was impressed that I considered Toledo to be warm even when it's "cold" out. Out here in Minnesota we were seeing single digits back at the end of November. We only get about 45 inches of annual snowfall, but it stays in the 20s or below a lot longer than in OH/MI!!! We still have snow from Thanksgiving weekend on the ground!