"The baskets at Riverside are all there. I heard the parks dept has/ had the baskets for Johnson... or what is left of them.. they weren't getting stolen, it was more like they were being destroyed. The real prob/ situation is there is no way to…"
"I like teeing off on #1 w/ the sounds of cars and trucks traveling on I-96. If the wind is right you can put one over I-96 (if you can throw 400" +) and bring it back in to the basket. It's also fun making-up your own holes, since there…"
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
hey you wild beast, you comin to the Kzoo championships? Sugar was talkin about campin at Coldbrook Saturday night, might not be a bad idea. i suspect there will be oberon and that shit is dangerous- havent touched it since worlds.
there are a few changes since 2001-2! the course is looking sweet! anyway's I will not be able to make it. but you guy's tear em up and I will see the both of you at World's. I beleive I am staying in a camper on Dunlap Lake or something like that my family has a camper there all year around or I might stay with Mark Robert's as well. I am a social Butterfly I will be all over that place so I am sure I'll run into you somewhere's peace out bro!
Nice Feldberg staying with you? that is sweet your going to take him to flip I want to know what he thinks of that course It is one of my top 5 courses I have listed on my page on this site! anyway I work midnight shift fri-tues 11:00 until 9:00 am so it is hard for me to travel but I am going to try my darness to get somebody to cover for me. I have a house on Lake Michigan in Pentwater, that is where I stay when I am up that way. anyways Illl hit you up