Great to hear from you! Jack and I were just talking about your 360 tee offs the other day. And, I still prize the deerskin pouch that I got from you. Can you send me your home e-mail address to share with dad? Mail me at…"
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Hi Stork, can you give me the dates for the WFDF tourney in Jacksonville this year. I have been in training for the tourney since the US open last year and Merrilll Detwieller and I would like to come down and play. Will you be there. Also I just came into alot of paper stuff from the old whamo and ifa days that has your signatures and those of Steady Eds. Great stuff that really excites me. I hope all is well and hope to meet up with you again this year. Peace, Donnie Brooks PS did you know Dave Griffin PDGA#1414? Just a mention that he passed away Jan 3rd. and there is a memorial page for him on disc golfersrus. I made a memorial video for him on my page if you are interested in seeing it.
aint this site somethin?i sure miss overall comp.ive just been too poor in recent times.i do get to do team golf every year tho.we have the jim brown cup a club champs end of aug.our team won in a improbable way 6.5 points out of 8 the last round to win by 1
Dan Is the Man. For sure. Just happened to come across your page during some surfing. I want to send you some pics from the U.S. open as soon as I get the film developed. Still using that thing that requires film. Hope all is well with you and Pappa Jack.
Hey Dan have met you one time many years ago.Bet you've heard that enough. You donated a bunch of whamo items for a super bag raffel for the Al States in 1996 I ran.Well any-way have been away from disc golf for a while and just started back.