The 1st permanent disc golf course to be installed on a Golf Course in the state of MI. Chainstars, Carts, and Clubhouse, and a Par 72 disc golfers' paradise. Soon to be added to the PDGA directory. Commonly known as the Byron Big D tournaments.See More
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Hey thanks for accepting the request, of course that is yonder mountain that im whistlin along too. Mark Ellis narrowed it down to me blowing a kiss or blowing magical powder at him haha. And a few of those discs arent in my bag right now, but of those discs 3 are wraits, 2 are destroyers and 3 are rocs so thast over half right there. And sadly, they are all innova.
Nice to meet you.
I participate from Japan in this site.
I watched your photograph.
It is a splendid course.
I feel really enviable.
By the way, there seem to be a lot of courses in the State of Michigan, but is there a course of how long?
Will it be much one in United States?
There will be much number of Discgolfer, too.
hey.. uh quick question did anyone find a hot pink discraft venom? i left it on some fairway cuz im.. well... a moron :) ha. thatd be cooool if i could get that back :) thanks jsut lemme know. fun tourney btw tho. AWESOME idea with the brownies... man im so glad i got a ctp. ANND i spent 7 brass on brownies lol
UofM home games (j/k) (l.o.l.). Anyway's sorry bro I am sending someone in my spot though. Joe G. and Brian Murphy kid can bomb. Joe wont be disapointed. Anywho have a good one and get ahold of me one of these days and I will come up and play some casual golf with ya peace out bro!
Het Tracy- dubs was alot of fun I had Joe Gabris for a partner and we repersented took 2nd in the am field to a couple of low ranked pro's Damien Redman and some other dude. Anyways we lost by a stroke -22,-21 not to shabby got robbed of a couple of putts both putts by myself and Joe G chains and out. not to sound like steve mills or nothing but seriously. Anyway I had planned on playing with Joe G. For your Dub's but can not make it do to another Michigan Football game. quit scheduling your events on