Be real. If your identity is a nickname, share your real name.
Do you normally drive forehand, backhand, or other?
When did you discover and begin playing this best of all sports?
What is your "home" course?
Longley Park (Lebanon, IN)
What are your Top Five courses?
1. Winthrop Gold (Rock Hill, SC)- A tradition like none other.
2. Kensington Toboggan (Milford, MI)- An exhausting 8800 feet of pure fun.
3. Fountain Hills (Fountain Hills, AZ)- A beautiful oasis in the desert.
4. George Wilson (Mishawaka, IN)- I'll never forget hitting a $500 ace in the Michiana Open.
5. Longley Park (Lebanon, IN)- The first course I designed and installed. A lot of time has been given to her, so she has to be on my top 5.
What is your favorite disc golf-related website?
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of www.DiscGolfersR.Us to add comments!