hey gal! hope this finds you doing well and still playing the old plastic disc game. can't believe all these cheap skates that have not sent you a gift! i finally got an ace 3 weeks ago tomorrow after 7 years of waiting. i guess old folks get lucky at times and it was sweet! best of luck and happy discing!
hey gal! ya still playing the plastic game? have not been on my site much this year as it takes 4ever to load on dialup. i have a heel spur so it has not been much fun while i try to have fun the last 7 weeks. got arch supports and doing exercises and it helps a lot. oldest son on his way to northern ohio for a tourney this weekend. we had our local tourney last weekend at forked run state park in ohio and had a nice turnout of about 65 and good weather for it. just checking n-happy discing!
well southern gal-i c it is cool for your part of the country. it was -3 here last night but to be a balmy 20 or so today. my oldest son john went to columbus ohio this morning for an ice bowl tourney of 2 rounds of 18 holes. brrrrr!! i think i can wait a few days to toss some cold plastic but it might be possible tomorrow. keep practicing and happy discing!
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
hey gal! welcome to a great site and a great sport! i am in my early 60's and love it. it has been good for my health the last 6 years. i followed ben calhoun for most of the year and really enjoyed his travels and his reports on the courses he played.