"I didn't even think of my profile pic, yeah that's way overdressed, too, as it hit 100 degrees yesterday with a heat index of 115. I heard the last time it hit triple digits in Michigan was in the late 90s. The wind was…"
"Hey, your profile pic shows you dressed a bit too warmly as well. Really though, it's time for me to change my pic... No big deal about the katana. I understand, and you're right, at 175 it is fairly overstable. I have…"
"Hi Brandon, As I just came in from 97 degrees with a heat index of 111, you look out of place in that winter garb :-) . Thanks for the very fair offer on the Katana, I already have several 175s which fly great but…"
Be real. If your identity is a nickname, share your real name.
When did you discover and begin playing this best of all sports?
article in newspaper, somewhere around 2000
City Where You Live
State or Province Where You Live
What is your "home" course?
What are your Top Five courses?
No particular order:
Ellison Park, Rochester, NY
Tobaggan, Kensington Metro Park, MI
Leviathan, Ludington, MI
Ewing Park, Des Moines, IA
Goliath, Ludington, MI
Honorable mention to Idlewild, Burlington, KY & Cass Benton, Northville, MI
How many discs do you own?
Comment Wall (13 comments)
You need to be a member of www.DiscGolfersR.Us to add comments!
Hey, your profile pic shows you dressed a bit too warmly as well. Really though, it's time for me to change my pic... No big deal about the katana. I understand, and you're right, at 175 it is fairly overstable. I have thrown a couple of champ katanas in the low 170 range and I think they'll fit the bill for you nicely. The pros were too flippy for me and the stars (including my lemon lake) were a little too overstable and the champs were just right. It's probably the disc I can throw the longest currently. So I would recommend checking them out.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Disc Golf Life Video – Original Music by RootStand
Thank you for the comment.
Expressing it in the word in a different country is difficult.
It is likely to be going to become a strange expression in the future.
Please watch it at that time as it is warm. (Hahahaha)