"Anyone familiar with Knollwood Park in Kalamazoo? I have witness some strange occurences down there...
I was playing one day with a friend early in the morning, and as we approached 6, he saw a severed deer's head on a stake. A few holes…"
"Hole 14 @Morley. I ripped a Phenix (google it n00bz) and saw a small piff in the flight. About halfway to the pin I found a hummingbird with one wing cut off. I apologized and stomped on his little head. Birdie!"
"I played my local in La mirada the day after the 4th of July. The park was an absolute mess, i nearly cried at what people had done to this beautiful park. On the 6th hole, blind pin hyzer shot about 320', threw my bomb and walked to my shot.…"
"Playing with a friend one day who had never played before. The sun was setting and directly in our eyes and there must have been a 30 mph headwind. After he launched it pathetically vertical and weak, he turned around to ask us if we saw…"
Be real. If your identity is a nickname, share your real name.
Do you normally drive forehand, backhand, or other?
I do both equally.
When did you discover and begin playing this best of all sports?
January 1, 2009
City Where You Live
State or Province Where You Live
Country Where You Live
What is your "home" course?
George Ward Park
What are your Top Five courses?
1. Veteran's Park - Florence, AL
2. Redstone Arsenal - Huntsville, AL
3. George Ward Park - Birmingham, AL
4. Monte Sano State Park - Huntsville, AL
5. Tombigbee State Park - Tupelo, MS
6. Warrior Ridge - Tishimingo, MS
7. Mastin Lake - Hunstville, AL
8. Hobson Grove Park - Bowling Green, KY
9. Sparkman Park - Hartselle, AL
10. John LeMaster - Trussville, AL
11. Lover's Lane - Bowling Green, KY
12. Cherokee Trail - Tishimingo, MS
13. Brahan Springs - Huntsville, AL
14. Preston Miller Park - Bowling Green, KY
15. University of Montevallo - Montevallo, AL
16. UAH - Huntsville, AL
17. Civitan Park - Athens, AL
18. White Park - Bowling Green, KY