Touched down at Heathrow this arvo, feeling kinda like wookie without a shower. All went smooth though which is good. Going to hit the sack now before the sack hits me.
The only downside though, if you want to know the best way to screw up you discs, follow these simple steps...
1. Get a bunch of you're favourite discs.
2. Pack them in your backpack and check them in at Malaysian Airlines.
3. Let some random airport workers throw you're bag around for a while.
3. Fly at an altitude of 40,000 ft for 22 hours at a toasty -45c.
4. Unpack the discs at your final destination, stand back and enjoy the sight as you see you're prized possessions have been involved in what can only be described as an 'old el paso' taco party.
5. If you're feeling a little peckish, liberally spread the discs with a tasty tomato sauce, a dollop of guacamole and enjoy!