The worse you get.
Or, so it seems anyway. Since my average score has increased a few points in the last month.
While not anything in particular... if I were to point out a desparity or inconsistency somewhere in my game (based on my usual play) I'd say my putting is where I've dropped the most. Maybe it is just a subtle change in throw or stance that I didn't notice that is causing it. It's hard to gage.
I think playing through these times, (don't stress on it...just keep trying to be more consistent) is where I'll get some improvement. If only in my mental game. It's just the burnout & fatigue from substandard play that has me worried.
• Maybe it's simply the need for a break and go do something else for a few days.
• Or limit my play to only the weekend for a couple of weeks.
• Or just go and practice my drives and putts and not play any rounds at all.
• Maybe I just need a change of venue and play somewhere else
• Or Play disc golf on my Wii instead
So what do you do to break the rut? the down-turn?