Thanks for joining DGFJ, stop by www.discgolfersforjesus.com and check out our shirts and stop by www.ifocdg.com and join the international movement we started to reach out to disc golfers around the world.
Hey Chad...congrats on the 2nd place finish at The Memorial. Very impressive!! I'm guessing your jump putt was on! FYI - I have been using your putting style as inspiration to work on a jump putt myself these days. Progress is going well....got my first Adv. Masters win on my home turf back in Jan :-)
El dorado is okay, it has a easy front 6, holes 7-9 are full of trees so mostly par holes, holes 10&11 are birds. 12 could be set at a 700ft distance so thats pretty fun, I almost hit a 3 yesterday but missed a 40 ft putt. after that the holes vary in trees but are not that difficult. I used to hate it, but now I do not mind it for practice.
Hey Chad! how have you been? Im not attending the Memorial, im hoping to be healthy by the time of the Gentlemen's Club. dealing with a lil shoulder problem. I have some photos and videos from GSC 08, most of them are random. lots of Carlo Pelg, Philo Braithwaite.. Ill see what else I have.
nice hearing from you.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th