2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Thanks DisKing for going easy on me. I apologize for all my smack talk. You are still the King! I am just still on cloud 9. I am sure you remember what your first open Win felt like! Just like your Discraft page says "I looked up to all these pro's and now I am among them" That is where I am at right now. That was the cofidence boost I needed. If you want to play around or two hit me up I am off everyday work midnights so I like to shoot early am status if possible. Peace Bro!
I may have a place for Sarah to stay in H'ville. Most of the B'ham girls are staying at the Holiday Inn at Research Park. It is centrally located and we have connections with the hotel staff to get discount prices. Have her give me a call.
Hey Geoff, question for you... I just started really popping D on my forehand but with the D I'm getting (400+ easy, reached a 460 flatland hole with no wind a few weeks ago) has come some pain in my hamstring. The weird part is that its my left hamstring and not the one I push off with.
You ever had an issue with this when you really reached back for D? There something I'm overcompensating for or something causing it?
Dunno if you've ever dealt with it, but you're the biggest forehand arm I know of so I figured I'd ask.
Well, are ya ready for Worlds? Coach, myself, and a few others are staying at Shady Bend in Augusta. I'm playing and Coach is the course director for Coldbrook! Look for him at Coldbrook and come on over for a visit some night if you want! We already told the Jenks and Tank and we'll see who all shows up!
Last time I got on this site at Coach and Slic's house, you were somehow still logged on... maybe I shoulda taken advantage of that. Haha. Anywho, I see you are destroying Woj at the Hambrick! He needs a little beating once in a while.