There's a guy on here that found a Piranha for me and he's gonna try to get the guy to sell it to me for $40.00. My boyfriend said he'd pay $60.00 but I don't want him to, that's too much but I'll let him pay $40.00 lol people think I should let it go but I can't! I must have another one!
Anyway you can bookmark March 21st for a two-round tourny at the new Century Park in Greer? The city went through a lot of trouble to re-do their existing park and actually did a great job, so I'm trying to get as many friends as I can out there to show how much their work is appreciated.
For $24 you get a catered lunch, a Champ Groove (I believe) and the mayor will be making a dedication speech, etc etc.
Only catch--- it's an Iron Man (one disc only). Here's the link:
Yeah, I got hooked on CE plastic a little while ago. I really like the Leopards, the seem to feel better in my hand. It does suck worrying about them though, I don't take them out if there is water near by!
Thank you for participating in a discussion.
I can hear various stories and really serve as a reference.
I ask for various information and advice from now on.
Your comment always serves as a reference.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Has the location for the Bag Tag Party been decided, I will be at my place in Franklin, NC for two weeks. Heading down tommorow, after a stop by the Huntington, WV Disc Golf Club Christrmas Party tonight
i only played 521 once so far, it was a rain game.. its a fun little course for a lunch game or just to practice approaches and stuff. i'm going to try and get back up tomarrow morningand throw once or twice in the dry.
yeah i should be around for sure, i'm actually staying in fort mill SC which is like 15 mins south of downtown charlotte. my only problem is i don't have a car so i will have to see if i can get my brother to pick me up or something....