2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Hi Stork, can you give me the dates for the WFDF tourney in Jacksonville this year. I have been in training for the tourney since the US open last year and Merrilll Detwieller and I would like to come down and play. Will you be there. Also I just came into alot of paper stuff from the old whamo and ifa days that has your signatures and those of Steady Eds. Great stuff that really excites me. I hope all is well and hope to meet up with you again this year. Peace, Donnie Brooks PS did you know Dave Griffin PDGA#1414? Just a mention that he passed away Jan 3rd. and there is a memorial page for him on disc golfersrus. I made a memorial video for him on my page if you are interested in seeing it.
aint this site somethin?i sure miss overall comp.ive just been too poor in recent times.i do get to do team golf every year tho.we have the jim brown cup a club champs end of aug.our team won in a improbable way 6.5 points out of 8 the last round to win by 1
Dan Is the Man. For sure. Just happened to come across your page during some surfing. I want to send you some pics from the U.S. open as soon as I get the film developed. Still using that thing that requires film. Hope all is well with you and Pappa Jack.
Hey Dan have met you one time many years ago.Bet you've heard that enough. You donated a bunch of whamo items for a super bag raffel for the Al States in 1996 I ran.Well any-way have been away from disc golf for a while and just started back.
Hey Dan, wanne trade pdga numbers?
And I noticed that you are a member of the oak grove gophers. I still have a whippet with that stamp. Never knew what it was all about(now I do).
I am also happy to inform you that John Notenboom is back on the course again.
He is still ill but he is playing...I am happy too.
I probably see him tomorrow....I'll tell him that you are here(not that he is gonna check it out...hahaha) but anyway.
Hey Stork - It's Uncle Mikey's pal, Little Dave - how in the hell are ya? I'm back playing again, living in Fort Collins, and I get to play disc golf with Mr. Bill once or twice a week. Hope all is well - coming to CO any time soon?
I've been a fan of yours since reading about your exploits in Frisbee World magazine back when I was in junior high school! I hope to meet you on the golf course one day and introduce my son to you. Much thanks for all you have done and continue to do for disc sports!