Hi Matt, Thanks for your comments about my shirts. Yes, you can add the design to the back - follow these easy steps: visit site and select a shirt; click "customize"; click "select" and then "select all"; select "edit" and then select "copy"; now, choose the back-of-shirt-image (icon sized, under large window), and select "paste". Hope that helps.
Hey Matt. You asked me to let you know how the ESP Cyclones compared to the old TP Cyclones, so here we go. Got two ESP Cyclones in the mail last week (a light blue and a green both 173 gm). Took them out along with a slightly used 173 gm TP Cyclone. The flight on all three was very similar. When thrown flat (RHBH) they would drift slightly to the right before coming back at the end of the flight. Thrown with hyzer, they would flip up to flat and then finish with a nice hyzer. When thrown high with anhyzer, it would hold it for the whole flight. The thing everyone loved about TP Cyclones was the glide and the ESPs have just as much and possibly more. The ESPs usually ended up about 10 ft past my Tourney Pro. ESP Cyclones definitely get a thumbs up from me. Great fairway driver that can be worked on some many different lines.
Thank you for showing me around, I really enjoyed hanging out with you. I did get to play Wilco, Maner park, Mary something, and one other course. So I definately got to see alot. Appreciate you taking the time to show me around. Austin is definately a cool town, but I am happy to be back in the "D".
Hey, you made a comment on my discussion about flying with your discs and about coming into austin. I will be coming into austin on Thursday night, through monday night. I plan on playing as much as i can due to living in Michigan. My buddy stays at (anderson mill and 183). Anytime is a good time to get a couple rounds in Fri-Sun. Whatever works for you would be great. email me email@example.com so I can give you a cell phone number. I don't know why can't see your email info on your hompage.
2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Hey matt they arent up in our ebay store yet but i posted pictures of them up in the patch discussion...check them out. they are $5 each or 2 for $9. Let me know which one or how many you'd like. thanks again dude. Lars, www.lsdiscs.com