2009 Northern Waters Disc Golf Series
“Celebrating its 10th Year of Northern Michigan Disc Golf Events”
2009 Tourney Schedule
“10 Years/10 Events"
1. NWS #1 - Flip City – Shelby, MI Saturday, April 4th
2. NWS#2 – Kenwood Heritage Park - Cadillac, MI Saturday, April 25th
3. NWS#3 – “Quinvitational” Leviathan - Ludington, MI Sunday, April 26th
4. NWS#4 – Avalanche Park – Boyne City, MI Saturday, May 16th
5. NWS#5 - Hickory Hills Open - Traverse City, MI Sat. & Sun., June 20th-21st
6. NWS#6 – Myles Kimmerly – Maple City, MI Saturday, July 18th
7. NWS#7 – Northend Riverside Park - Big Rapids, MI Saturday, Aug. 8th
8. NWS#8 – Kingsley Civic Center South – Kingsley, MI Saturday, Aug. 22nd
9. NWS#9 - River Road Sports Complex - Petoskey, MI Saturday, Sept. 12th
10. NWS Finals - Whitehall Township - Whitehall, MI & Flip City - Shelby, MI
Sat. & Sun. October 10th-11th
Hey Shell, It's actually warming up around here, we might actually reach 40! Had a spell in Dec of -5 to -10, -35 with the wind chill! 80 inches of snow so far, 60 in Dec alone. Finally went and played yesterday. Didn't play real well as you can imagine, but it was great just being out on a course! TTYL
I'm so glad that you are trying so hard to quit smoking!I'm down to 2 or 3 a day, which makes me wonder - why bother at all- until I don't have them! Several of my friends have done chantex with great results. I talk to my doctor soon, so i will see about getting on it. Best of luck to you! You 'Crazy Native'!
YEAH I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I ENDED UP GETTING ANOTHER ACE FRIDAY ON THE SAME HOLE. SO THAT GIVES ME 17 FOR THE YEAR. I WILL DEF GIVE YOU A SHOUT IF I DECIDE TO HEAD SOUTH. AS FAR AS SPRING BREAK I AM POOR AS A MOTHER f-ER SO I DONT SEE THAT HAPPENING. THE UNEMPLOYEMENT IS BECAUSE THE COMPANY I WORKED FOR GOT RID OF THIRD SHIFT AND I DIDNT GET A JOB ON FIRST OR SECOND SO I HAVE AT LEAST 4 MONTHS PAYED WIHT THE POSSIBILITY OF A CALL BACK TO WORK ON ANOTHER SHIFT. SO IF I COME DOWN WHAT COURSES ARE YOU GONNA WANT TO PLAY? I WILL LOOK THEM UP ONLINE AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT THEM. WELL I NEED TO GO GET SOME SLEEP FOR ALL THE B/S TOMORROW. HOPE THE HOLIDAYS TREAT YOU WELL
Hah. Those are all real pictures.. they are taken in whats known as "HDR" Pictures. It's typically about 6 pictures from different angles melded into one, for superior quality and depth beyond imagination :)
HEY HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? NOT TOO BAD HERE. JUST ENJOYING THE UNEMPLOYEMENT. GOT MY 26TH ACE YESTERDAY ON #2 AT RICE. ITS A LIL 9 HOLE IN TOPEKA. WE HAVE LIKE 2 1/2 INCHES OF SNOW BUT I WONT STOP ME FROM GOLFING!!!!!! HOWS THE WEATHER IN OK? I MIGHT BE HEADED TO TEXAS FOR A LIL BIT AGAIN AND IF I GO IM GONNA BE PLAYING SOME COURSES THERE IN OKLAHOMA ON MY WAY DOWN. WE SHOULD HOOK UP AND PLAY A ROUND OR TWO. SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE TALKED. OH AND I MIGHT HAVE AN IDEA FOR JUSTENS DISC. WELL IM GONNA GO SEE WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE AND POSSIBLE GIVE NEIL A CALL TO GO PLAY. I WILL TTYL. KEEP UP THE AWESOME PLAYLIST!!!!!!!
The pic is of Henry Cejudo, 2008 Olympic gold medalist in Beijing at 55 kg Freestyle Wrestling. He is the youngest at 21 to ever win gold and is the only American to do so this past Olympics. He never wrestled in college. I wish it was some cool story about me or disc golf, but it was it is.